Lost something? Search the treasure map!
- The Trollen Wheel. What it is and a flat braid turorial. June 24, 2014
- Finding Inspiration June 2, 2014
- One ring (shawl) to rule them all May 28, 2014
- A village wrapped in woollens – and some serious yarn deprivation November 19, 2013
- Woodland Knits – and spotting dragons October 7, 2013
- Woolly Anticipation September 30, 2013
- A rainbow dress and a trip through time September 26, 2013
- Foraging for an Autumn Rainbow September 16, 2013
- Walnut Mary – the colour changing cardigan August 23, 2013
- Felt for Foraging and Jam making August 18, 2013
Diamonds on Craftsy
dryad mitts on craftsy
Monthly Archives: August 2012
Don’t you just love it when inspiration strikes, regardless of what time it is? This year, at Wonderwool, I found some amazing fibres. My first problem is having the time to spin / felt them all. Every spare minute I … Continue reading
Thunder and drums.