Lost something? Search the treasure map!
- The Trollen Wheel. What it is and a flat braid turorial. June 24, 2014
- Finding Inspiration June 2, 2014
- One ring (shawl) to rule them all May 28, 2014
- A village wrapped in woollens – and some serious yarn deprivation November 19, 2013
- Woodland Knits – and spotting dragons October 7, 2013
- Woolly Anticipation September 30, 2013
- A rainbow dress and a trip through time September 26, 2013
- Foraging for an Autumn Rainbow September 16, 2013
- Walnut Mary – the colour changing cardigan August 23, 2013
- Felt for Foraging and Jam making August 18, 2013
Diamonds on Craftsy
dryad mitts on craftsy
Category Archives: Uncategorized
A week or so ago we went to the historic town of Ludlow for their annual Food Festival. As vegetarians we were pretty limited to what we could actually buy as the main products for sale seemed to be sausages and … Continue reading
Thunder and drums.